Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Two on Tuesdays

Starting something new... Two on Tuesdays. Each Tuesday I'll post a list of 2 new things - maybe it's 2 things I own and love, 2 things I can't live without, 2 things that really tick me off... whatever!

So for today's Two on Tuesdays I'll start with 2 things I love: one I already own, and one on my wish list.

Jill-e Small Camera bag | bone


I can't say enough awesome things about this bag. It's seriously stylish, and totally functional, what more can you ask for? Well, I could ask for it to be cheaper, but you can't have it all right.

Cuisinart PowerPrep Plus 14-Cup Food Processor


A girl can dream right. I want this in a bad way, it would make my life so much easier, especially now that I'm getting more into making my own dough... ah well, one day maybe.
Print this post

No comments: