Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Cake Cupcakes

Yum-Yum-Yum

I absolutely LOVE these delicious little bites of heaven! Thanks to Lisa Roman, creator of the Baby Cake, from Food Networks Ultimate Recipe Showdown. Hers was the winning recipe and once you bake these, you'll know exactly why. I have baked these at least 6 times now, and they are still my favorite cup cake ever...not to mention they're a huge hit with everyone I've ever shared them with. Today I've made them for a 4 year old playdate, I'm sure the little kiddos will gobble them up.


This suped up modified cream cheese frosting is the absolute best frosting I've ever eaten in my entire life! If you follow the recipe though, you'll be eating frosting for a year, you can cut it down by half and still have some to spare. Print this post

No comments: