Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup


I've been sick with a summer cold for 10 days now, so I thought some hot, Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup was in order. I've been terrified to try this, I have no idea why, but I think it has something to do with touching a cold, wet and whole little chicken. It's not completely yet, but so far so good. My house smells out of this world, even my four year old commented about the smell (that's a good start).

I bought a larger chicken than required in hopes of using the extra meat in 2 other meals this week, hello savings!

Well, it's been tasted and the Chicken Noodle Soup is AWESOME :) I'm so happy that all the hard work paid off (and it really is quite a bit of work!) I'm sure it'll be even better tonight after it's had some time to sit, and paired up with a crusty French loaf. Print this post